Miscellaneous – RTI Act 4 (1) (c), (d), 4 (3), 4(4)
- Miscellaneous – RTI Act 4 (1) (c), (d), 4 (3), 4(4)
- Are important policies or decisions which affect public informed to them? [Section 4 (1) (c) ]
- Are reasons for administrative or quasi-judicial decisions taken, communicated to affected persons [Section 4 (1) (d) ]
- Principal of natural justice is followed while taking quasi-judicial decisions e.g. disciplinary action etc.
- Yes the communications are done with the affected parties/persons.
- Dissemination of information widely and in such form and manner which is easily accessible to the public [Section 4 (3)]
- All these Form of dissemination of Information (Website,Notice boards,Newspapers,Public announcements,Media broadcasts and Internet ) are used as per the requirement.
- Whether Information Manual/ Handbook available free of cost or not [Section 4 (4)]
- The manual/technical bulletin/extension bulletin is being published by Social Sciences Division of the Institute. Out of this some publication are priced and some are available free of cost.