NimbleGen MS 200 Microarray Scanner
- Make : Tecan Austria GmbH
- Model : NimbleGen MS 200 [Roche]
- Pixel resolution: 2 μm, 5 μm, 10 μm, 20 μm, 40 μm
- Dynamic range: 105 (16-bit data format)
- Recommended dyes: Cy3 and Cy5 (also compatible: Alexa 555 and Alexa 647 or DY 547 and DY 647)
- Limit of detection: 0.0025 Cy3; 0.005 Cy5 (chromophores/μm2)
- Dynamic Autofocus: Auto-adjusts for optimal focus position and angle.
- Uniformity: <4% CV
- Light source: Two solid-state lasers (532 nm and 635 nm)
- Detector: Two low dark current PMT (photomultiplier tubes)
- Glass slides specifications: 25 x 75 mm (1 x 3 in)
- Ozone protection: Carbon-filtered airflow
- Gene expression – NimbleGen microarrays enable accurate, sensitive, and specific interrogation of genome-wide expression for any sequenced and annotated genome.
- Sequence Capture – a revolutionary process for the enrichment of selected genomic regions from full complexity human genomic DNA in a single step.
- CGH/CNV – Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH) measures DNA copy number differences between a test and reference genome.
- ChIP-chip – Chromatin Immunoprecipitation-on-chip is a powerful tool to map chromatin structure and DNA binding sites of transcription factors and polymerases.
- DNA Methylation – NimbleGen provides the most sensitive and specific DNA Methylation microarrays on the market.
- CGS – Comparative Genome Sequencing (CGS) rapidly surveys entire microbial genomes, identifying SNPs, insertions, or deletions and then fully characterizing them by array sequencing with unrivaled speed and accuracy.
- Director, ICAR-CPRI,Shimla(H.P.)-171001
- Phone: 0177-2625073
- Email Id: email@example.com