- Make : Agilent
- Model : 2100 Bioanalyzer
- Weight:10 kg (22 lbs)
- Dimensions: 162 × 412 × 290 mm (6.4 × 16.2 × 11.4 in)
(w × d × h)
- Line voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Line frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 60 VA
- Ambient operating temperature: 15 – 27 °C (59 – 80 °F)
- Safety standards:Installation Category II, Pollution Degree 2, Laser Class 1
IEC, CSA, UL
The Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer is a microfluidics-based platform for sizing, quantification and quality control of DNA, RNA, proteins and cells. This Lab-on-a-Chip technology utilizes a network of channels and wells that are etched onto a glass or polymer chip.
The electrophoretic assays on the Agilent Bioanalyzer are based on traditional gel electrophoresis principles that have been transferred to a chip format. The chip format dramatically reduces separation time and sample consumption. The system provides automated sizing and quantitation information in a digital format. On-chip gel electrophoresis is performed for the analysis of DNA, RNA and proteins.
The Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer system is an easy-to-use benchtop platform with ready-to-run kits for a wide range of applications.
Fragment analysis of plant and pathogen population using SSR marker
- On-chip flow cytometry the easy way to acquire dual-color, cell-based fluorescence data.
- DNA size and quantity High resolution separation and quantitation of DNA down to pg/µL sensitivity.
- RNA quality check with RIN The industry standard for RNA analysis offering total RNA, mRNA and Small RNA data including RIN algorithm (RNA Integrity Number)
- SDS-PAGE replacement for protein analysis the fast and reliable way to determine the quantity and purity of proteins from Coomassie down to silver stain sensitivity.
- Director, ICAR-CPRI,Shimla(H.P.)-171001
- Phone: 0177-2625073
- Email Id: director[dot]cpri[at]icar[dot]gov[dot]in