7900 HT Fast Real-Time PCR System
- Make : Applied Biosystems
- Model : 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System
- Block Format:: Interchangeable
- Calibrated Dye:FAM™, JOE™, NED™, ROX™, SYBR® Green I, TAMRA™, TET™, VIC™
- Capacity: Up to 36 x 96-well plates with optional automation accessory, Up to 84 x 384-well plates (with optional automation accessory and 384-well block)
- Detection Method: Primer-Probe Detection, SYBR
- Dimensions: 72 cm (W) x 84 cm (D) x 64 cm (H) (with drawer open)
- Dynamic Range: Up to 9 logs of linear dynamic range
- For Use With (Equipment): 7900 HT Fast System
- Format: 96-well plate
- High Throughput Compatibility: High Throughput-Compatible, Multiplexing
- Optics: Extended-life 488 nm argon-ion laser excitation source, No filters (CCD acts as spectrograph with continuous detection 500 -650 nm)
- Passive Reference Dye: No ROX, Other Passive Reference Dye, ROX (Pre-mixed), ROX (Separate Tube)
- Product Size: 1 instrument
- Reaction Speed: Fast
- Reaction Volume: 10-30 µl
- Run Time:33 minutes (96-well in fast mode)
- Sample Ramp Rate: Fast mode: ± 3.0°C⁄sec, Standard mode: ± 1.6°C⁄sec
- Sensitivity: Down to 10 copies
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.25°C of display temperature
- Temperature Range (Metric):4-100°C
- Temperature Uniformity:±0.5°C
- Thermal Cycling System:Peltier-Based System
- Throughput:≥10,000 endpoint PCR rxns per hour (384-well block and automation accessory), ≥5,000 real-time PCR rxns per day (384-well block and automation accessory)
- The 7900 HT Fast Real-Time PCR System is a real-time quantitative PCR system that combines 96- and 384-well plate compatibility and the TaqMan® Low Density Array with fully automated robotic loading-and now also offers optional fast real-time PCR capability.
- Fast PCR option reduces run time to about 35 minutes in a standard 96-well format, or about 55 minutes in a 384-well plate.
- Continuous wavelength detection from 500-660 nm allows the use of multiple fluorophores in a single reaction.
- Measure gene expression levels, detect and quantitate pathogens, perform allelic discrimination (SNP genotyping) assays as well as score the presence of gene sequences.
- 96- or 384-well plate compatibility (including the TaqMan® Low Density Array).
- Optional Enterprise edition software provides data analysis tools that support 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines providing data integrity and security.
- Hands-free plate-loading and unloading provides true walkaway automation allowing you to increase your lab’s productivity.
- Real Time PCR-Based Gene Expression Profiling
- Copy number detection of genes
- qRT-PCR based detection of pathogen load in plant sample
- Director, ICAR-CPRI,Shimla(H.P.)-171001
- Phone: 0177-2625073
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org