Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer
- Make :
- Model :
- Modular compact rheometer, convection temperature control device, disposable/removable plate, disposable/removable cone, solid torsion bar fixture, universal extensional fixture, electric heated /liquid cooling device.
Submission of samples for analysis:
- For rheological studies samples in powder form are required. For packaging films, films will be used as such. Food sample in raw form will be required for cooking behaviour.
- Tests such as Tensile Strength, Fatigue Test, Brittleness, Shrinkage, Temperature Stability, Extensional Viscosity, Elongation/Torsion, E’, E”, G*, G’, G” for Solid Samples, Thin Films and Fibers. Viscosity of liquid/food samples, from medium to high range, w.r.t. temperature/shear rate, shear stress, flow curve, viscosity curve and yield point.
Registration for all instrumentsNeeded for giving you a priority number and us a reference to your sample. The ICAR-CPRI Shimla office serves as the registration desk. You can also request for an appointment on an instrument and fix the same in consultation with the respective laboratory or their in-charge for your sample analysisUniversity/colleges: You can come in-person or send your samples along with a letter from the Head / Guide on your College/Institute original letterhead duly signed and sealed for registration stating that the analysis is for research purpose to qualify for academic concession. The letter should be addressed to The Director ICAR-CPRI Shimla.
National Labs: You can come in-person or send your samples along with a letter from your Institute original letterhead duly signed and sealed for registration stating that the analysis is for research purpose. The letter should be addressed to The Director ICAR-CPRI Shimla.
- Covering letter should be on your company original letterhead duly signed and sealed and should also consists the following undertaking:”In any event, the content of report/bill is meant for our information only and we will not use the content of this bill/report for advertisement, evidence or litigation.”.If your letter does not contain the above undertaking then your letter and samples for analysis will not be accepted. The letter should be addressed to The Director ICAR-CPRI Shimla.In your letter mention that ” You agree to acknowledge ICAR-CPRI , in your publications and thesis if the Instrument results are incorporated/used in them.”
As per the guidelines of the ICAR in all publications of research work, wherein the analytical services of the ICAR-CPRI have been made use of, the ICAR and the CPRI shall be duly acknowledged. Kindly send us the publication reference (Journal name/volume number/names of the authors/date of issue of the publication etc) to us.
- The payment should be made in advance by a only Demand Draft(DD) in favour of :
” ICAR- Unit CPRI Shimla.” The DD along with sample and covering letter should be sent to ” The Director, ICAR-CPRI Shimla,
- After the sample analysis is complete the results are dispatched. Dispatch through Speed-Post may be requested with an additional payment.
- You can also request for an appointment on an instrument and fix the same in consultation with the respective laboratory or their in-charge for your sample analysis
- All the users are required to submit MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) for each sample they submit and a certificate stating that the samples submitted are non- toxic / non-hazardous and that the sample does not require special precaution while handling.
- Director, ICAR-CPRI,Shimla(H.P.)-171001
- Phone: 0177-2625073
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org