96 wells StepOnePlus™ Real-Time PCR System
- Make : Applied Biosystems Inc, USA
- Model : StepOnePlus™ Real-Time PCR System
- Ability to perform high-resolution melt analysis (additional software package required)
- Cost-effective 4-color/96-well system deliver precise, quantitative real-time PCR results
- Long-life, LED-based optical system records fluorescence from FAM™/SYBR® Green I, VIC™/JOE™, and ROX™ dyes for gene expression analysis, pathogen quantitation, SNP genotyping, and presence/absence assays. The StepOnePlus system also accommodates the TAMRA™ dye.
- The system perform Fast PCR reactions in less than 40 minutes
- Ultra-compact footprint fits any laboratory setting
- LCD touch screen and USB drive provide configuration flexibility and enable PC-free operation
- Remote monitoring and email notification for convenience and time savings
- The StepOnePlus system features VeriFlex Block technology, which combines six independently controllable Peltier blocks for enhanced PCR functionality and precise temperature control.
Working Principle:System is equipped with fluorophore detection chemistries that include FAM and VIC dye–labeled Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ MGB probe-based assays, VIC and TAMRA dye–labeled probe-based assays, and SYBR Green I dye chemistry. [note: The TAMRA dye is available only with the StepOnePlus system.] TaqMan probe-based assays provide outstanding specificity and sensitivity, and SYBR Green I dye chemistry is an economical alternative for target identification, initial screening assays, or assays that require only a few reactions.
The StepOnePlus system use fluorescent-based polymerase chain reaction (PCR) reagents to provide:
- Quantitative detection of target nucleic acid sequences (targets) using real-time analysis.
- Qualitative detection of targets using post-PCR (endpoint) analysis.
- Qualitative analysis of the PCR product (achieved by melt curve analysis that occurs post-PCR).
- The system collect raw fluorescence data at different points during a PCR, depending on the type of run that the instruments perform.
Main Features of the Instrument
- Rapid and Simple Assay Set-Up
- Sensitive LED-Based 4 Color Fluorescence Reading
- Compatible with Many Genomic Analysis Techniques
- SNP Genotyping
- Gene Expression Analysis
- MicroRNA Expression
- Protein Expression
- Translocation Analysis
- Gene Detection
- Viral Load Analysis
- SNP genotyping
- Translocation analysis
- Director, ICAR-CPRI,Shimla(H.P.)-171001
- Phone: 0177-2625073
- Email Id: email@example.com